Thursday, June 10, 2010

New stuff.

Things I want to do this week.
try this to see if it would be good to take camping:

Orange creamsicle smoothie:

1 part orange-flavored instant drink mix (Tang)
1 part powdered milk
2 parts instant vanilla pudding

To use, stir 2 tablespoons of Creamsicle Drink Mix into 1 cup of cold
water.

It came from this site: Dawn's Kitchen which seems to have many yummy frugal recipes.

I also want to figure out how to budget using the program I got from the Budget Stretcher that was five dollars through a deal through the Hillbilly Housewife newsletter ( free )

I also want to finish the camisole I am knitting and take the younger boys to a park to use their razor scooter, and finish the health worksheet for their camp. If I can get this and my chores done I will be a happy homemaker. I also have to be on fluids all week as I have a lapband fill on monday. So we shall see how my energy levels are.

No comments:

Post a Comment