Wednesday, December 2, 2009

He is the Great Physican

My husband and son made it through their tonsillectomy and adnoidectomy and they are already starting to eat soft foods. I have to keep an eye on my younger son's temperature though as he has a slight fever. I was so thankful to have a sister in Christ as our nurse! We are so blessed. God is so good! I am hoping this takes care of my husband's sleep apnea and my son's need for so many allergy medications to breathe.
(also the night before my son had to go to the emergency room because he tried to break a piece of scrap sheetrock with his head like kung-fu guys do. He sprained his neck. So he is doubly recuperating.)


My brave little man!


My "bigger" brave man!


My "Nurse's Helper" middle brother.


And my other "Nurse's helper" Teddy Bear.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... so glad things went well for both of them. Will pray for quick recoveries & no more fever!

    ReplyDelete