Wednesday, February 4, 2009

what do you do when you don't have cable tv-

Sometimes I get asked this... and the answer is everything. Everything you DON'T do because you are on the tv. Sure sometimes we watch some shows we choose from netflix but we choose what we see the tv doesn't choose what it shows us. It seems that with normal tv you watch a decent show and up pops a not so decent commercial.. So without further ado what my boys do while "suffering without cable"
teach "puppy" how to use a doggy door:

Get our dog ready for the possible mt. redoubt ash-fall

Build a man walking a dog...

change a bionicle from a man-shape to a spider-shape

a scorpion and..

and last but not least a motorcycle with an engine and a kickstand.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you're well entertained w/o cable lol; you're dog is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. I admit he is my fur-baby sigh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww cute puppy dog!!! I want one. :-)

    I very rarely watch tv...I have come to realize how boring it really is. How many times do I have to watch half naked women act stupid in front of men they want or watch 2 people who aren't married shack up or hear the LORD's name used in vain 30 times before the program ends?

    Not me. :-)

    GOD Bless You Briana!

    ReplyDelete